Wednesday 18 June 2014

NDURE Flasks


A late call-up to run the marathon for Team Scotland at the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow meant that I suddenly had to kickstart my running. The call coincided with a run of rather hot, sunny weather, so it was perfect timing that I had just received some NDURE hydraflasks to try out.
I have had some foot problems in the past and so eased my way back into some mileage on the trails in the local forests. There is nothing worse than seeing litter along these beautiful trails, so the NDURE flasks were ideal for me. I could drink to maintain hydration in the hot weather, but as they compress as you drink, it meant I didn't have to carry sloshing waterbottles as they emptied, and when completely empty,they were small enough to fit into my shorts pockets. I also did some faster efforts on road, and the shape/material of the flasks made them easy to grab from a friend at the side of the road. The compressibility pairs with the bite valve meant that it is easy to get the liquid out with the minimum of effort, yet they are also easy to refill......so I'll definitely be using them again, on both on- and off- road runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment